Serababy
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
I'm wearing this romper from my papa's favorite football club, Everton. Specially flown in from UK, nice meh??
Am celebrating my first lunar new year...yeah, ang baos!!!!
GONG XI GONG XI!!!
3 weeks old....
2 weeks old....
1 week old....
1st week....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2007
(31)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(7)
▼
June
(8)
My first time to a wedding dinner...guess what, i...
Don't think I wanna be a shrek!!! Meow..... <
Mummy and Sera....
I'm 6 months old! Err, my 2 frontteeth are growing...
I'm wearing this romper from my papa's favorite fo...
Feels so good to be out of mummy's womb....I weigh...
My papa & mummy.....Countdown to my arrival....
My first trip overseas....still in mummy's tummy.....
About Me
Seraphina Chew
Born on 13 December 2006 @ East Shore Hospital.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment